Search This Blog

Monday 14 September 2015

Pursue Your Dreams: Despites All hindrances

Unfortunately,  Instability in our economy this days have eluded many of us to forget our desired  objectives to the extent that many focused on their attentions on secondary things. Maywhile, permit me to compare this kind of people to a football team that focuses on the score board rather than on the game they are currently playing!  But, If such a team continued to worried much on what's on the score board, then he may likely lose the game.
 
When you ignored the importance of today on tomorrow there's problem, maybe you have forgotten that  it is not tomorrow that affects today but  it today that influences tomorrow. The best way you can find your purpose is to strictly focused on TODAY 

Why tons people achieved success or fail is not based on the methods that they learned, but it's based on that person's mindset for success. When  I was unemployed It was like all doors were closed against me, It was like am going to be poor forever but with the assistance of prayer, reading books written by some renowned person in the world and attending seminars and courses, I was able to fight my negative thought to a stand still and I literally killed negative thoughts in my mind. Anytime, l faced any difficulties I kept saying to myself that I want to become a super person. Today, what I saw in my mind it becoming a reality today. What you think most time, is what control the circumstances of your life.

However, things you wish you could have done might still be in progress but the only difference now is the enjoyment, pleasure, Interest you could enjoy had vanished. For Instance, If you are thinking I wish I do take a computer programming to add more values to your mental creation  like so and so did, may while, you don't have power to reverse time. But, you can take an online courses to help you upgrade your manpower, and it cut across tens of projects you had abandoned that has to do with uplifting of your life.

The moral of this story is that resolve not to let any more opportunities pass you bye. For instance, with tech you can still booked those opportunities you had previously missed in doing so it will avoid you of saying in future that I wish I do learned to do something or to become self Onlinepreneurs  in another 5 years.

No comments: